Scholarships for 2021 Are Available!
In order to be a considered for this scholarship, one must:
- Be a member of this church for one year and attend regularly
- Be a senior graduating from Jackson County High School
- Meet with the pastor and complete 3 counseling sessions on discipleship
- Receive approval from the council
- Enrolled in continuing education
Each applicant must apply before March 31st of their senior year.
Each approved applicant may receive a one-time scholarship of up to $1000.00.
Funds will be paid directly to the school the applicant has chosen.
If all tuition needs are met, the applicant may petition the church in writing for direct payment to cover supplies or for a deferment to the next calendar year. An applicant may continue to apply for deferment provided that are:
- Enrolled at least 12 hours each semester (summers are not required)
- File for deferment each year by May 31st
- Attend church regularly, this church if they are living locally